Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Go Mobile and Win promo!
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 01416, Series of 2020
Please be advised that the Go Mobile and Win Promo Raffle Draw is rescheduled to June 29, 2020.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: May 29, 2020
- The promo will run from January 27, 2020 to March 31, 2020.
- Client must download the latest version of the UCPB Mobile Banking app and perform either of the following transactions buy load, pay bills, transfer funds via InstaPay or PESONet.
- Every successful transaction made from January 27, 2020 to March 31, 2020 will automatically earn one (1) raffle entry. Accountholder can earn multiple raffle entries in a month.
- Client will be notified via email their earned raffle entry/ies.
- The cut-off of the eligible transactions will be until March 31, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Ten (10) qualified raffle winners will get a cash prize of P 5,000 each.
- Raffle draw will be on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at the UCPB Corporate Offices Bldg., 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City in the presence of a DTI representative together with UCPB Marketing and Internal Audit representatives.
- The winners will be notified via email, registered mail and SMS.
- To claim the prize, winners must present the following:
- Official registered mail and/or e-mail notification letter with signed conforme
- 2 valid government-issued IDs
- Redemption and crediting of the raffle prize shall be within 60 calendar days upon receipt of the registered mail. Otherwise, prizes shall be forfeited in favor of UCPB with prior DTI approval.
- Screen shot of winner’s account that liked/followed the UCPB Facebook page.
- The cash prize will be credited to the winner’s UCPB Account upon personal visit to the maintaining branch during its 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM banking hours.
- Employees of UCPB and its affiliates, subsidiaries and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- The winners authorize UCPB to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by UCPB to any person/s in any mode or manner as UCPB may deem. Winners shall be announced online through UCPB’s corporate website.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of UCPB. All decisions made by UCPB pertaining to the promo will be deemed final and irrevocable, with prior concurrence to DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 01416, Series of 2020.