Welcome to the UCPB Online Client Info Updating Facility!
Updating your contact details is now easy with the UCPB Online Client Info Updating
It¡¯s a secure, easy to access online facility where you can update your contact
+ - View other FAQs
- When can I access the facility?
The facility is available 24/7 through the web, accessible from anywhere as long
as there is an internet connection.
- What can I update through this online facility?
The following information can be updated online:
- Email address, mobile number and landline for bank communication
- Email address and mobile number for e-banking transactions
- Present and Permanent Address
- How can I update my personal information other than my contact details?
You may visit your maintaining branch to personally update your information other
than the contact details. Interbranch updating of information can be accommodated.
However, this will entail a longer processing time for proper coordination and approval
from your maintaining branch.
- What if I do not remember my account number/loan PN number?
You would have to communicate directly with your maintaining branch or loans account
- What will I do if both email address and mobile number registered in your
system no longer exist? How will I be able to generate One-Time Password (OTP) for
the online updating?
If you no longer have access to the email address and mobile number reflected in
the ¡°One-Time Password (OTP)¡± screen, you would have to visit your maintaining branch
to fill up the Client Information Sheet (CIS). Bring your valid IDs for proper identification.
Interbranch updating of information can be accommodated. However, this will entail
a longer processing time for proper coordination and approval from your maintaining
- How does using this facility benefit me?
The online facility gives you the convenience to update your contact information
with UCPB anytime, anywhere without having to visit a UCPB Branch, without having
to leave your homes or work places. Once your contact details are updated, you will
be able to receive timely information on your account and transactions.
- Do I need to call the branch to confirm if I was able to successfully update my
There¡¯s no need to call your maintaining branch to confirm if your contact information
was successfully updated. You will receive via email or SMS a confirmation notification
for successful updating of your contact information.
- How soon can my contact information be updated? When does the update take effect?
The updates that you made will take effect on the next day.
- Is it safe to use this website?
The following security features are in place to strengthen website security:
- Security/Challenge Questions
- One-Time-Password (OTP)
- Client data encryption
- Locking of failed login attempts
- Who do I contact if I encounter a problem?
For inquiries, concerns or complaints, contact us at:
UCPB Customer Relations Center
Phone: (02) 8811-9111 | 1-800-1-888-9777 (Toll free from any PLDT landline)